Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of implementing an Annual Membership Fee for Holistic Health Portal.

The main reasons for this are:

• Cost of the website tools and hosting increase as the size of the community increases. When the size of our community crosses 1000 members I will have to pay a 100% increase in monthly platform/ hosting fees. We are currently at 812 members.
  • Time to manage the Community. I have a full time job and i'm managing Holistic Health Portal in my spare time. As the community grows more time is needed to manage it. I would love to leave my job and dedicate all of my time to managing, interacting and growing the community but I will need an income to live.

I plan to charge an annual membership fee of US $12. That works out to $1 per month.  I am looking to start this from May 1st 2013.

Before I implement a membership fee I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on this. Are you willing to pay a membership fee? Is the fee too high, too low, or just right? etc.

Thanks,

Ian McLean

Community Manager

Views: 383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone, thanks for your feedback.  I have decided to keep the current features free and will introduce a Business Directory as a VIP premium feature. You can follow this discussion at the link below:

http://holistichealthportal.com/forum/topics/business-directory-vip...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

We connect Holistic Health (body, mind, heart & spirit) Practitioners with each other and to interested persons.

© 2017   Created by Ian McLean.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support