Exercises and food are two main components that play a vital role in keeping our bodies healthy. If you are suffering from varicose veins then you have to do regular exercise and start to eat healthy food. According to the vein specialist new york, the blood circulation in our body remains maintained when we do regular exercise and it also depends on what we eat. Sometimes only exercise and food are not enough to recover from the varicose veins problems you have to do some physical activity and maintain a proper healthy diet.
Doing regular physical activity and maintaining a healthy diet is not easy as it looks but this gives you a strong venous system. When you do exercise the blood circulation in the legs increases this causes veins to pump healthy blood to the heart. People who are unable to do regular physical activity and maintain a healthy diet went for the veins treatment for assistance. If you are suffering from varicose veins then read this article to know more about some exercises and foods to eat/avoid.
Exercises to do if you are suffering from varicose vein problems:
- Swimming- For varicose vein treatment swimming is an integral exercise. The upward and downward movement of legs in swimming helps the blood to flow freely without pooling in them. You can start with 30 seconds if you are a new learner of swimming and then you will take a 30-second break.
- Rotation of Ankles- For vein treatment, rotation of the ankle is a good exercise if you have to sit for a longer duration of time.
Step 1: By rotating your feet at the ankles make small circles
Step 2: Do it several times and do it in opposite directions also.
- Cycling- It is the easiest and smooth exercise to do according to vein doctor new york. It will help in improving your blood circulation and also help in the movement of your joints. By doing regular cycling you can improve your calf muscles and provide them good strength.
What foods you should avoid?
- Caffeine: Due to the caffeine, the blood vessels constrict says the vein specialist. Its effect is mild and short-term. Varicose veins are caused by the weakening of venous walls and blood pressure can put a strain on your veins. Over a period of time, this elevated blood pressure can cause weakening.
- Alcoholic Beverages: Alcoholic beverages act as diuretics that results in dehydration. This causes symptoms of the vasculature system and puts extra pressure on the venous system. To move the blood throughout these veins the body works harder during dehydration. During the varicose veins, the vein treatment new york will advise you to avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Sodium and Salt: Sodium present in salt causes the body to retain water says a vein doctor. The blood pressure and volume of blood both increase due to this and results in putting pressure on the venous system.
Article Source : https://veindoctornyc.blogspot.com/2021/07/how-exercises-and-foods-...