Most varicose veins and spider veins appear in the legs due to the pressure of body weight, the force of gravity, and the task of carrying blood from the lower part of the body to the heart.
Compared to other veins in the body, the veins of the legs have the difficult job of bringing blood back to the heart. They have to withstand a higher pressure and this pressure can be stronger than the valves in the veins.
How to do varicose veins cure
Spider veins in the legs can be unsightly. Nobody likes to have venous insufficiency symptoms
, especially in areas with warm climates, when it comes time to wear shorts (summer). Of course, you can use cosmetics that help to hide them, but would not it be better to eliminate varicose veins and forget about the problem? Radiofrequency ablation procedure
is best option for Varicose Veins.
- To reduce varicose veins in the legs you will need increase circulation and reduce the pressure in the legs. There are several ways to do this and it is not a difficult task. One of the varicose veins remedy is not to wear tight clothing. The only acceptable tight clothing is compression stockings.
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time hinders circulation and gives pressure to the veins. Try to achieve a balance between sitting and standing and elevate the feet and legs whenever possible. After this one can see good varicose vein removal before and after results.
- do exercise. Consider adding more exercise to your lifestyle is one of best treatment for spider veins. In particular, any exercise that keeps the legs moving, such as walking, dancing, jogging, skating, swimming, low-impact aerobics, weight training, stretching, yoga, pilates, golf and skiing are good.
- Get massaged. Massage is another great way to increase circulation. It's always nice to get someone to massage you but it's just as beneficial if you do it. The massage should be done with an upward movement with the palms of the hands and gently squeezing with the fingers to move the blood from the veins and activate circulation to the heart.
- Lose weight. Excess weight increases the risk of suffering spider veins in the legs. Therefore, if you are over your weight you may have to lose weight a little. A healthy diet for good circulation is one that is low in fat, sugar, salt and refined carbohydrates, but rich in fruits, vegetables, fiber and grains.
- Vascular sclerosis. Sclerotherapy treatments are another option that can be used to decrease spider veins in the legs. This is done through a doctor, who will be in charge of injecting a solution into the vein. This treatment can be done in a clinic; it does not need hospitalization or anesthesia. There are also laser treatments that are very effective.
Spider veins can get worse and create more serious problems. Therefore do not let the days go by and take treatment for restless leg syndrome to increase circulation and begin the healing process.